Flood Recovery Resources





VT Emergency Management

VT Agency of Natural Resources: https://anr.vermont.gov/flood

USDA Rural Development: https://www.rd.usda.gov/resources/rural-development-disaster-assistance


Municipal Assistance & Resources 

Vermont Emergency Management

Vermont Agency of Natural Resources

VT League of Cities and Towns

VT Emergency Gap Funding for Municipalities

  • The program is under development and specific information will be released very soon. Read the July 21st Press Release.

VT Natural Resources Board

  • Act 250 Waiver Available for Earth Extraction, Asphalt & Concrete Operations

Emergency Flooding Resource from Senator Sanders' Office


Individual & Family Assistance & Resources 

Report All Damage to 211

Reporting is a key element of the state's tracking of flood impact. It helps with FEMA registration and federal funding - and also makes it possible to connect those in need with volunteers and organizations working to clean up and rebuild. No matter how big or small, reporting damage is essential. Go online to Vermont211.org, or dial 211 (or) 802/652-4636. Emergencies should be reported to 9-1-1.

Business & Non-Profit Assistance & Resources

The Brattleboro Development Credit Corporation is the regional development corporation for the Windham Region and has the lead on business and non-profit disaster recovery.  Visit their website for related resources: https://brattleborodevelopment.com/

  • VT Small Business Development Center Disaster Recovery for Vermont
    • Visit VtSBDC for information on documenting storm damage.
    • Download a copy of the VT Small Business Development Center's Disaster Recovery Guide for Business which contains steps business owners can take to prepare. Gather post-disaster information and document now.

Specifically for Non-Profits

Agricultural Assistance & Resources

  • Windham County Natural Resources Conservation District: Flood Disaster Resources

  • Farm Service Agency: Reporting of farm damage and losses
    • Email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or call (802) 828-5667.
  • Farm Service Agency: Fund Assistance

Home Flood Recovery